Sunday, 18 January 2015

Dear Sunday Driver

Dear Sunday Driver,
Do you know that I like eating chocolate far more than I should?
Do you know that I drink coffee even though I don’t particularly like it?
Do you know that I take photos of sunsets?
Do you know that I am not a morning person?
Do you know that I sing in the shower?
Do you know that I like eating hot chips on cold afternoons?
Do you know that once I pick up a book and start reading it is hard for me to put it down?
Do you know I like getting caught out in the rain without an umbrella?
Do you know I have impulses to just start dancing in the street?
Do you know I have hundreds of super creative thoughts each day?
Do you know that I have two children?
Do you know that I celebrated my eldest turning six yesterday?
Do you know that I’ll celebrate my ninth wedding anniversary next week?
Do you know that I am an only child?
Do you know that as I write this, my youngest is snuggled into my side, telling me infinitely that she loves me?
Do you know that when you went through a red light you just missed taking my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment